ethical issues in gift planning
- NACGP standards aspirational
- analogous enforceable rules for lawyers, CPAs
- Circular 230
- limits on Treasury's regulatory authority
- Loving and Ridgley decisions
- written advice versus representation
- communication re objectives and uncertainties
- competence and its limits
- conflicts of interest, disclosure, waiver
- compensation, commissions, contingent fees
- confidentiality and privilege
- unauthorized practice of law
- a case study: RERI Holdings
You will receive an automatic confirmation, and then a second e-mail with a link to the webinar within 24 hours of placing your order. Thanks.
Full participation in PG 103, session seven, ethical issues in gift planning, is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.