PG 103 complete course
SKU: PG 103 complete
The complete, seven-hour course.
- session one, preliminaries, incl. percentage limitations, carryforwards, reduction rules
- session two, quid pro quo, bargain sales, and the gift annuity
- session three, an overview of the charitable remainder trust
- session four, CRATs, CRUTs, net income w/ and w/out makeup, flip, spigot, etc.
- session five, lead trusts, grantor and nongrantor, accelerating deductions, leveraging remainder gifts, etc.
- session six, the pooled income fund and the retained life estate in a residence or farm
- session seven, ethical issues in gift planning
You will receive an automatic confirmation, and then a second e-mail with a link to the webinar within 24 hours of placing your order. Thanks.